Due to our client’s continued growth we are looking for experienced Injection Moulding Setters who are energetic, enthusiastic and capable of working in an environment where continuous improvement is the norm.
Duties to include:
• setting injection moulding machinery (Engel machines 100t – 1700t)
• tool / colour changing
• trouble shooting and optimizing processes according to OEE targets
• diagnosing faults
• ensuring the product quality is up to standard
• maintaining 5s standards
The working hours will be 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am on a 4 on, 4 off basis. The pattern will either be 4 consistent days or 4 consistent nights.
To be successful you must:
• be a timed served injection moulding setter
• be confident in your ability to set injection moulding machines
• have good communication and team working skills
• have an ability to work to deadlines and remain focused in busy periods
• be flexible, reliable and willing to learn
• be able to work on your own initiative
• have the technical ability to solve routine moulding problems in a timely manner
• be energetic and capable of physical, arduous work
The company offer initial and ongoing training. The benefits package includes a 15% non-contributory pension life assurance, private medical cover, permanent health insurance and a share purchase scheme.
Wage is 25-28k + weekend shift bonus