This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sales person to join a very reputable and stable training provider.
The main purpose of the role is to promote apprenticeships and secure appointments to generate new business.
This is NOT a call centre environment and they are a very friendly and supportive team that will reward hard work.
This Sales Advisor role will include:
– Confidently making initial contact with employers by telephone and applying a range of communication and sales techniques to engage and interest them in apprenticeships and training.
– Generate sales appointments in order to support the Business Team with promotion and lead generation.
– Research target markets to inform potential sales campaigns and demand.
– Proactively update the CRM system, to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date.
– Take responsibility for achieving agreed sales targets and income set by the line manager.
– Attend events as directed by line manager.
– Undertake basic recruitment duties such as initial screening of candidates and eligibility checks as directed by line manager.
– Provide support and monitoring to sales apprentice as their directed mentour.
To be successful in this Sales Advisor role you need:
– Some experience in telesales
– A confident, friendly and enthusiastic nature
– Excellent customer service skills
– Focused and positive attitude to work
– Ability to strive towards targets and stay motivated
In return you will get:
– A stable and supportive career opportunity with a variety of long-term progression routes
– A friendly, vibrant team environment
– An exceptional annual leave package
– Performance related pay in addition to basic salary when targets are met and exceeded
The working hours for this Sales Advisor are Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm with an hour for lunch.
They have on site parking and are very accessible on bus routes.
Wage - £16,500 - £17,000 basic plus uncapped bonus
Full-time and permanent
Lots of progression opportunities