Job Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: £25k – 30k plus Bonus
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
My client is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. They believe in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand the growing Team.
We are looking for Business Development Managers to join the Sales team. Please note this is an office-based role working from their Head Office in Leeds (LS9).
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, allocated by sector or geographical location.
- You will be responsible for growing your business accounts and hitting monthly targets set by the Company.
- To engage in at least twenty-five outbound telephone fact-finding conversations per day with zero spends or prospects.
- To engage in at least twenty-five outbound telephone fact-finding conversations per day with DMU’s and DMI’s within your spending customer base.
- To identify and offer add-ons and complementary products to those enquired for.
- To load all enquiries onto the system and ensure they are quoted within the company’s documented timeframes. Where the order is a complex multiple delivery order that requires scheduling, you will be responsible for conducting a clear handover to the relevant Project Manager who will then take responsibility for the project.
What do you need?
- Outbound sales experience
- Experience working in a Business Development or similar role
- Experience working towards monthly sales targets
- Have the ability to create and maintain business relationships
- Sales experience within the construction industry would be desirable but isn’t essential