Job Role: Commercial Manager
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
In response to the UK Government’s continued support for sustainable long-term investment in affordable housing, my client has developed a world class cladding product. It is a leading non-combustible, durable brick slip façade system that has been developed and tested to exceed all current industry standards. It is an innovative and transformational answer to the traditional approach of building brick facades yielding productivity and site attendance benefits.
This Commercial Manager role requires a dynamic individual with an ability to develop strategic partnerships that provides an opportunity to focus on a different aspect of MMC delivery, from cost and productivity, to safety, wastage and build quality. A striking advantage of the system is the pre-manufactured value it can confer across both traditional construction and offsite manufacturing sectors, so an understanding of the logic and how it can help clients leverage financial / programme advantage is key.
- Oversee day to day commercial operations whilst recruiting and then ensuring the continued development of commercial team members.
- Develop and deliver the playbook for individual clients.
- Ensure that the playbook contains both a strong technical submission whilst adopting a longer-term strategic approach to each client’s requirements.
- Identifying the correct opportunities to grow the business and embedding our client as a pivotal member of the supply chain.
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients, whilst improving the company’s financial and overall performance.
- Identifying and taking guidance on any contractual issues to mitigate business risk.
- Ensuring company targets and objectives are achieved both in terms of production and sales.