Job Role: Family Law Fee Earner
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
Salary: Negotiated on experience
Our client is a family run legal services business offering professional advice in the area of family law, they cover all aspects of family law and have a dedicated team on hand to offer first class customer service and a thorough support network for your circumstances. Due to genuine company growth and the expansion of workload my client would now like to add another Family Law Fee Earner to the business.
- Provide high quality legal services to the firm’s clients.
- Conduct own cases providing advice and representation to the firm’s clients.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Ensure services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs.
- Achieve targets for billing and time recording.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Carry out duties in a professional manner, comply with relevant professional standards and any requirement set by relevant regulators including the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).