We have a fantastic long-term opportunity for a Production Manager to join our client based in North Wingfield.
As Production Manager you will not only be responsible for the Production floor, but will also be responsible for Office duties, including:
- Customer Service via email and phone calls.
- Customer and Purchase order processing, including work scheduling.
- Customer and Supplier payments.
- Other office duties will include, but will not be limited to, stock control, material ordering, finished goods despatch and invoicing, all using Sage 50.
- There will also be some Customer quotation requirements.
The majority of your time will be spent on the Production floor, you will have a ‘Hands on’ approach being required to assist in the setup and running of machines. FLT’s are used but some manual lifting also required.
To be successful you will need to:
- Identify training needs and implementation.
- Have good man management skills.
- Ensure a ‘Right first time’ approach and quality standards are maintained.
- Be tidy, with good organisational skills and an attention to detail, being able to think on your feet and be flexible to meet the needs of the customer.
You will also be required to carry out any other reasonable duties required by the company.
No experience necessary as all training will be given.
Wage negotiable around £21k-26k + bonus
Hours of work 8.00am to 5.00pm Mon-Thurs, 8.00am to 4.00pm Fri
20 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays
On-site parking available