Job Title: Telesales Executive
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 – Monday – Friday
Salary: £18,000 per annum + Commission (minimum £5k)
Our client is a successful IT business which offers its clients world class security products, due to company expansion they are now in need of an Internal Account Manager to join the business. You will join a very vibrant, friendly but focused team which offers its clients a great product and excellent customer service.
Accountabilities and Activities:
- Achieve all financial and performance related KPIs
- Create and deliver a plan which meets or exceeds budget through a combination of gaining new reseller relationships, growing wallet share, increasing customer loyalty and retaining current accounts
- Reporting on progress, concerns and successes
- Deliver tangible results through our Focus Days
- Manage an accurate pipeline of sales opportunities and forecast accurately
- Working with Sales Support Teams to ensure quotes and orders are processed right first time and quickly
- Drive attendance to event/webinars
- Ensure that the CRM system is up to date with the correct Quote & Opportunity information to ensure accurate forecasting etc.
- Assist and manage renewals business with a view to upsell and cross sell.
- The candidate must be able to understand a diverse range of vendor products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date. Training on these products will be provided.
This role really is all about Account Management and new business sales, you will be expected to up-sell and cross-sell to clients, you will also be able to demonstrate the ability to win new business and be able to really nurture those accounts and bring them further into our clients portfolio of customers ensuring when they spend money on IT security, it is spent with our client.