Job Role: Sales Team Manager
Salary: £30k – 35k per annum + Bonus (negotiated on experience)
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
My client is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. They believe in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand our growing Team.
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager / Supervisor to support our UK Sales Manager with the day-to-day management of the Business Development team.
Please note this is an office-based role working from the Head Office in Leeds (LS9).
- Motivating, coaching, and driving sales staff to ensure business sales targets are achieved.
- Monitor and communicate statistics on our core KPI’s & targets and understand how to improve performance against those KPI’s.
- Supporting senior management to increase sales through training and coaching of the sales team.
- Implementing strategy fed down from senior management.
- Support sales incentives to improve sales and cross sell opportunities.
- Give feedback on call structure and closing skills to ensure quality is maintained.
- Develop action plans to increase performance and productivity of under-performing team members.
- Continually look for ways to increase sales and improve efficiency.
What will you need?
- Core new business salesperson, who enjoys cold calling/new business sales.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced telephone sales environment.
- Proven track record of team leading/management.
- Strong sales experience, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets set.
- Ability to take ownership within the role, with the desire to succeed.