Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (negotiated on experience)
Hours: 08:00 – 17:30 – Monday – Friday
- Be able to work in a team of Quantity Surveyors alongside Project Managers
- Undertake and manage a range of pre and post contract quantity surveying duties such as:
- Cost Planning & Estimating
- BOQ Production
- Feasibility Studies
- Tender and contract documentation production
- Pre and Post Contract management
- Contract management and assist in any claims that arise.
- Management of contractors on site ensuring works are undergone efficiently.
- Sub-Contract Payments
- Client Valuations
- Monthly Reporting
- Final Account Agreements
- Attend Site and client meetings where required.
- Act professionally at all times as the face of the company and assist in business growth where possible.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Assistant / Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or consultancy
- Excellent communication skills & good presentation and client skills
- Good IT skills – particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Construction Contracts – JCT/NEC etc
- Degree qualified
- Willingness to undergo APC or be on route / chartered already.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]