Job Role: Operations Admin
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
Salary: £20,000 per annum
As part of the Operations function it is the role of the Operations Administrator is to ensure the process of raising a sales order to placing the purchase order onto EXN Vendors and once placed and accepted, forward the relevant documentation onto our partners, with a right first-time philosophy and in a timely manner. Also ensuring all subsequent workload and queries generated are dealt with to satisfactory outcome.
Accountabilities and Activities:
- Raising sales orders from sales quotes and placing purchase orders onto the EXN Vendor with a right first-time philosophy and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all licenses, support, professional services and training SKUs are receipted in and fulfilled out within required time frames and all relevant documentation is forwarded to the necessary parties.
- Chasing Vendors for estimated time of arrival (ETA) for all purchase orders and ensure that all sales orders are updated with shipment tracking numbers and ETAs
- Resolving any order queries/ issues ensuring minimal delay and impact on our clients.
- Investigating and completing credit request authorisations (CRA) to satisfactory resolution in a timely manner
- Ensuring that return (RMA) transactions are completed correct first time and in a timely manner
- Ensuring that there is effective communication channels with both internal and external customers to ensure the above is completed.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have an excellent analytical and numerical skills with a good eye for detail.
- Able to communicate effectively with both internal & external clients
Error: Contact form not found.