We are looking for a Buyer to manage to supply chain in-line with company demands in order to meet current and future requirements. The candidate will be responsible to the Senior Buyer.
- Seek and implement continual improvement.
- Issue supplier framework agreements.
- Manage CapEx Projects within your categories.
- Planning and assisting the Procurement department with forward orders on all Fixings, consumables, and tooling.
- Manage and run tendering requirements for selected categories – Fixings, tooling, and consumables.
- Research potential suppliers and subcontractors.
- Sourcing of products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Manage supplier rebates and generate new rebates.
- Provide regular management information. I.e.. Monthly report on Service levels, KPI’s, area of concern and general updates within your categories to all Senior Management.
- Attend an Operations meeting once a week and provide live information of areas of risk in the supply chain within your categories.
- Conduct regular supplier review meetings considering areas of risk or improvements within your category
- Complete supplier assurance requirements on new suppliers within your categories
- Maintain document management systems for your supply chain.
- Standardise and collate products and suppliers within your categories.
- Develop strong working relationships with suppliers within your categories (ie. Visiting suppliers)
- Desktop supplier audits to ensure quality standards are meet.
- Procurement inline with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a buying role
- Previous experience working in the Manufacturing industry is desired
- Proven Record of supplier management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with the wider operations team
- Previous experience in tendering and supplying management procedures
Error: Contact form not found.