Job Role: Technical Cleaner
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Our client provides customers with technical cleaning services tailored to critical environments. They also offer data centre fit-out, raised access flooring and fire-stopping so there is real opportunities for career progression.
Daily tasks are varied but all the services are physical and require operatives to be fit and able and willing to work 40+ hours per week. Start and finish times vary but early starts are normal. Weekend working is available at incentivised rates. Whilst some of the work is within reasonable commuting distance from the depots periodic working away from home is likely.
Initial interviews will be held via MS Teams online meetings.
- A full clean UK driving license
- Clear Criminal History (DBS and checks will be carried out)
Beneficial requirements (but not essential as training will be provided) are:
- CSCS Card
- MEWP / Truck mounted plant / vehicles
- IPAF, PASMA
- First Aid certificate
- Working at heights certificate
- Harness training
Features and Benefits
- 28 days holiday per year (incentive in place to increase this and earn extra paid holiday)
- Full PPE & Uniform Supplied
- All accommodation, travel and meals paid when working away
- All training is provided and no experience is required.
Error: Contact form not found.