Job Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Staveley, Chesterfield
Salary: (negotiated on experience)
Hours: 06:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday – Friday finish at 14:30
My client is a successful, family run manufacturing company which specialises in world class construction products which are mostly plastic based, at the branch in Staveley they have several departments which include:
The company is very supportive and friendly, they do offer further training and qualifications where relevant and they can offer a long-term challenge with yearly pay reviews.
Responsible for all site and machine maintenance, Fault finding and carrying out repairs, electrical and mechanical installation of all new plant and machinery including all preventative maintenance schedules. All of these duties are to be managed in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner, therefore enabling all site and production targets to be met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and perform all machine and site maintenance tasks ensuring all work is undertaken and meets all required Health and Safety, quality and regulatory requirements e.g. IEE, Electricity at Work Regulations and HASAW Regulations;
- Supervision of external contractors to quote and undertake maintenance and installation work to the highest standards and within agreed timescales.
- Raising purchase orders and managing maintenance spend.
- Ensuring preventative machine and site maintenance requirements are managed and undertaken within required timescales.
- Document, record and maintain the management of spare parts inventory and service records to ensure ongoing efficient functioning of machinery and site activities.
- Being a proactive and positive leader of the maintenance team who are able to liaise with internal departments and employees at all levels of the business in a professional clear manor.
- Produce and implement, safe working procedures and risk assessments critical for the role and activities undertaken.
- Resolution of breakdowns in a safe and efficient manner.
- Proactive development of operational process and equipment enhancing the overall site efficiency
Recognised engineering/maintenance qualification (preferably at degree level or equivalent) Highly skilled in mechanical engineering with experience of maintaining plant and machinery in a high volume production environment using PPM techniques
Error: Contact form not found.