Job Role: Financial Administrator
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 per annum (negotiated on skills/experience)
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday (35 hours per week)
My client is a UK wide financial advisory business which offers guidance and support with wealth planning, financial advice and mortgage advice. They have several offices around the UK and the team in Mansfield is being expanded, my client is looking to recruit an Administrator into the company which can offer admin and customer service support to a team of financial planners.
You will be given a full training program upon joining the business with ongoing support and you will be given opportunities to gain qualifications in the financial sector. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who is driven to succeed, organised with a methodical approach to tasks and with great people skills.
- Engage with customers and build strong, professional, lasting relationships.
- Handle all incoming calls/emails in a professional and efficient manner.
- Manage all customer queries efficiently with only those requiring advice being passed to the Financial Planner.
- Record annual review dates on the back-office system and monitor regularly.
- Plan, book and prepare for all annual review meetings ensuring none are missed.
- Work with the Financial Planner to ensure that all customers are receiving the service they are paying for and expect.
- Help clients to register for, navigate and update their account on the Personal Finance Portal.
Your Financial Planner and Colleagues
- Build strong, professional, lasting relationships with the Financial Planner and your colleagues.
- Agree personal responsibilities with the Financial Planner at outset reaching mutual agreement on how you will work together.
- Manage the Financial Planners diary and ensure that all meetings (initial and annual review) are booked in good time with the customer and ensure they are provided with all of the required information/paperwork (including valuations) prior to each meeting.
- Prevent the Financial Planner from getting involved in tasks that do not require their input, leaving them to focus on meeting their customers’ needs and generating income for the business.
- Adopt a collaborative and ‘can do’ approach when dealing with all colleagues across the business.
Wealth Management Administration
- Keep the Financial Planner & Client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries.
- Ensure all iO Lead and Client/Plan data and appropriate Opportunity/Service Case/Tasks are accurate and collating information in line with Financial Planner’s requirements.
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs.
- Process all new business ensuring all transactions are tracked through to accurate and timely completion.
- Create and update client platform account records.
- Deal with technical queries relating to Money Laundering checks including Referrals & Beneficial Owner queries.
- Issue progress reports to customers at regular intervals when dealing with lengthy transactions.
- Produce and issue client fee invoices.
- Proactively review investment portfolios and platform accounts on a regular basis ensuring that all are in order and any necessary work is carried out e.g. topping up of cash accounts/checking cash invested correctly.
Error: Contact form not found.