Job Role: Marketing Executive (hybrid working)
Location: Chesterfield (S41)
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be required to deliver an efficient and effective marketing support service across the Chesterfield Head Office and the London Studio. You will be an excellent team player with dynamic and creative ideas and skills in promoting the business, both internally and externally.
You will be experienced in self-directed working, as well as collaborating with colleagues. You will work within the New Business support services team who exist to drive and support all aspects of new business, be that with existing clients or new ones. It serves to promote the practice internally and externally in ways which are relevant and engaging to our target markets, clients and collaborators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, design and deliver marketing concepts and campaigns, working in collaboration with colleagues.
- Responsible for updating social and professional media platforms for business (LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram).
- Ideally you will measure / report on social media analytics on a month-by-month basis with a focus on industry relevant engagement.
- Update the company website content as and when required.
- Update company marketing brochures / documents as required.
- Lead in the creation and coordination of project Case Studies, working with colleagues.
- Ensure effective and appropriate application of brand standards in all outputs.
- General support, administration and input across all marketing and new business activities.
- Support aspects on internal engagement, communications and messaging, working closely with the HR team and wider Practice.
- Work with Directors and support other colleagues with wider new business specific activities / focus.
- Work closely with the New Business support team, to drive and support all aspects of new business for existing and new clients.
- Support in the collation, creation and production of submissions for awards, client propels, tenders, etc.
- Support with external PR management / coordination, liaising with colleagues, clients, journalists and publication companies as required.
- Define, shape and produce outstanding marketing material across a range of formats.
– 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
– Absence pay scheme for peace of mind
– Flexible working hours policy
– Westfield health cash plan scheme
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Free tea, coffee, chilled water
– Extensive free parking
– Enhanced maternity and paternity
– Wellbeing initiatives
Error: Contact form not found.